Saturday, December 18, 2010



Question by Chrissy Grace: How do you write romance without making it sound sappy?

I'm working on a novel with a little bit of romance in it. The romance isn't the central plot; the main focus is on an adventure/fantasy story. When I work in the little bits of romance, how do I avoid making it sound unrealistic? I want it to be believable because my hero and heroine aren't exactly the sappy type. How do I write romance scenes without it being the cheesy "you are my life now" kind of thing?
Thanks in advance for the answers!




Best answer:

Answer by Julie
idk. really. like i do romance, but it's not exactly sappy. but i quess it might b considered that... :/
anyway u could like do somethin like um.... gosh idk. :/ read some manga. watch sum anime. that might help.





What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment