Sunday, November 14, 2010

Parenting
by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)

Question by .vato.: How do you make parenting decisions with your significant other?

I'm just curious how other people do this or if there is even a decision at all. My husband and I have two totally different ideas of parenting but somehow we do pretty good together through compromise and strategy.

So, how do you make parenting decisions? Does one person do the majority of the parenting? Do you even discuss parenting with your significant? I'm just curious! Thanks!
One more question--are your kids involved in parenting decisions?




Best answer:

Answer by Adult Toy Parties By Emily
Well I don't have any kids, but my parents were great. I have this one little tidbit to pass on: never contradict ea ch other in front of the kids. If your husband issues some form of discipline and you don't agree (or vice versa), wait until after you are alone to discuss, and then make changes to your tactics in private. Contradicting each other in front of your kids will result in a lack of respect for one parent over the other. If my mom thought my dad was too hard on our punishment, they discussed it alone and usually later my groundation period was shortened or I got certain priveledges back, etc. Good luck!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment