Thursday, March 24, 2011

First, convertible, dodge, Jerry, Coronet, Sadler, Zephyrhills


My First Car: '51 Dodge Coronet Convertible, Jerry Sadler, Zephyrhills

Friday, March 18, 2011 '51 Dodge Coronet Convertible This is a picture of me and my 1951 Dodge Coronet Convertible. It was my first and last convertible. My dad got it for me when I was in high school in about 1958. This was on Avon Street in Lansing, Mich. This car had three gears, two forward (second and third) and one reverse. I believe it was called a gyromatic drive. If I really wanted to ...

Read more on St. Petersburg Times







Firefighters fight blaze in Carolina Forest, extinguish fears

Firefighters from Horry County Fire and Rescue, Conway, and Murrells Inlet, along with officials from the South Carolina Forestry Commission, fought to contain a seven acre brush fire along Legends Road Saturday.

Read more on WMBF News Myrtle Beach












Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

First:

Is ‘X-Men: First Class’ Closer to The Comic Books Than Fans Think? ...
The Fixed Stars: Maps for Out-Door Study, First Lessons in Astronomy, Adapted to Use in Schools Reviews ...
A Burlesque Autobiography and First Romance Reviews ...
Buying Solo : The Single Woman’s Guide to Buying a First Home ...
From First Draft To Finished Novel: A Writer’s Guide To Cohesive Story Building Reviews ...
Check Out Tuesday’s Best ‘MTV First: Robert Pattinson’ Questions From Fans Like You! ...
The Missing Monster Card. Lori Ann Mortensen (My First Graphic Novel) ...
Cheltenham Festival 2011 Diary: Henry Cecil hopes to land his first Derby at Cheltenham ...
Spanish complete the first three fill-in questions with either de or del? ...
Together on Top of the World: The Remarkable Story of the First Couple to Climb the Fabled Seven Summits ...
convertible:

dodge:

Jerry:

Coronet:

Sadler:

Zephyrhills:

No comments:

Post a Comment