Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Some cool Papercrafts images:

I did it!



Your Ad Here





Papercrafts


Image by KateMonkey

After reading an article on Pink Tentacle on money origami and watching the tutorial on how to make the Turban Noguchi, I started playing around with a fiver in my wallet, and came up with a turban-wearing Elizabeth Fry.

Now if I can only remember how I did it...

And so much better than Mushroom George Washington!

AIGA New Mexico Invitation

Papercrafts


Image by Cranky Pressman

Invitation for the The Final Showdown Exhibition and Party an awards show by AIGA New Mexico.
santafe.aiga.org
Designed by Brian Hurshman
Sparkplug Studio
www.sparkplugstudio.com
Letterpress printed on Graphic Coverboard, Front in PMS Red 185 and PMS Blue 3145. Plus a transparent white ink was printed with a heavy 'bite' impression to create the wood grain effect. Bullet holes were drilled.


Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment